Good Afternoon blogworld! How is you Saturday going? We are doing good out here. Jacob is out working all day today, again. Left at 10 and won’t be back until late tonight. :( I’ll sure be glad when this election thing is over! Jacob was gone yesterday from 2-7 also. Thankfully though, he is the only in the house that doesn’t have a cold. So for that we are thankful for! Had some sad news this week. One of the teachers from the area Jacob covered, is dead. She had a wreak on her way to work one morning. Jacob was a little down, he had just taken some pictures of her carving a pumpkin at the school, either the day before or two days before she died. She was only 25yrs old. To our knowledge, those pictures were the last ones ever taken of her. The school asked for them. I guess they are going to be giving them to her parents. If you think of it, say a prayer for her family this week. I’m sure they would appreciate it.
Today has been a more laid back day for us. Talked on the phone to my youngest brother Nathan for a while. (Elijah and Alana had to have a turn to talk to Uncle!). Played with the kids a couple different times today. Elijah told me he wished I could play with them “forever”. *smile*
Not much to talk of this week. (Go ahead and breathe your sigh of relief!) hee hee Oh, last night we had a guy come show us the amazing rainbow vacuum. Pretty impressive, but not impressive enough to fork over $1800.
Oh yes, I was WRONG! Moriah was born Jan. 14. So that would make her 9 months, NOT 10 months. Wow, somewhere I gained another month. She is walking a few steps everyday, and giving us the cutest smiles when she does. *contented sigh*
Ok. I’m going to post some pictures that Jacob took last week on our “fall” drive. Fall is such a pretty time of year!
We pass this river ever time we drive to church.
Same River
We have what they call Tamaracks here. It is a Pine tree that turns yellow in the fall. Neat huh?!
Here are more Tamaracks.
Jacob took this picture in Whitefish one day while working.
I'm not sure where Jacob took this one at. I liked the road in it.
11 comments:
How beautiful!
We have a preacher friend in NC who was selling those Rainbow vacuums for a time. He was trying to sell one to me, but at the time, our Cougar was falling apart. So I told him I would buy one... if Brad could drive it to and from work! :-)
Megan, you know that you will always be welcome. :) Hope sooner than later!
Rachel- lol No kidding.
neat! I guess our camp dates are July 18-22.
Beautiful pictures, fall is such a pretty time that its my absolute favorite time of the year!
Those are awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing.
YOUR CAMP DATES CHNAGED????
Thats awesome!!! Last I heard they were going to be at the same time as our camp which I was bummed because I was seriously wanting to go to yours or SW
Yes, they have changed! We are all happy about it too! :)
Wow, those are gorgeous pictures. Sorry I haven't visited your site in a while.
Sorry, too, to hear about the teacher. So sad. I'll definitely say a prayer tonight for her family.
That's alright. Mom's are busy people. :) When are you going to post more pictures of your son?
The funeral was today. Jacob said it was the best funeral he has ever been to.
I'll post some soon. I've been wanting to get him on there in his Amish hat, but I feel like he needs to be wearing overalls when I do it, and I haven't put him in overalls in a while. Oh, well. Maybe I just need to take the picture whatever he's wearing. :-)
Post a Comment