Everybody join me in wishing Caleb Alexander a Happy Birthday!!!!
Hope that you had a wonderful day and that you get your deer soon!
Mandie Alexander also had a birthday. Her's was last week. All in unison..."HAPPY BIRHTDAY MANDIE!!!"
Mandie, I tried to call you on your birthday but got no answer and no answering machine. Then I tried to e-mail you but it got sent back. :( So here is a rose with a belated birthday wish. We love you guys!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago



18 comments:
It's Greek to me, but Happy Birthday to whomever is celebrating! ~giggle~
Opps! How did that happend???? Fixed it. lol
Okay...Happy Birthday Caleb! Who else is celebrating their birthday?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Mandie, Caleb's wife. The one that lives in Havre, MT. Melissa'a sister. Is it still not legible?
Its still in a picture font hehe
but Happy Birthday Mandie and Caleb!!!
Why is it doing that?????? It shows up right for me. Try refreshing the page.
Nope, sorry, even refreshing doesn't change the picture font for Amanda. But now that I know who else is celebrating...Happy Birthday Amanda AND Caleb. Hope it has been a grand time for ya!
*sigh* Brother! *shaking head* I'm sooooo sorry!!!! I tried to change it again. Let me know if it works.
You're using the wingdings font, looks like.
So it's Mandy's and Caleb's birthdays? They have the same birthday? Or am I confused?
Nope, they are still there.
um thanks !? whats with the wing dings????
OK Every body I decoded the secret message your computer will self destruct in 10 seconds BEW WA HA HA HA
Hope that you had a wonderful day and that you get your deer soon!
Mandie Alexander also had a birthday. Her's was last week. All in unison..."HAPPY BIRHTDAY MANDIE!!!"
Mandie, I tried to call you on your birthday but got no answer and no answering machine. Then I tried to e-mail you but it got sent back. :( So here is a rose with a belated birthday wish. We love you guys!
Oh I give up! Blogger just isn't coroperating. Thanks for decoding your own birthday message Mandie. Oh wait! That was my plan all along. Yeah, give you some mystery on your birthday, a puzzle to figure out. Yeah Mandie!!! Your the big winner of the day. :)
Amy, Mandie had a birthday, then the next week Caleb did.
That's neat that their birthdays are so close together. So happy birthday, you two, if you read this.
We kind of have something like that. We got married exactly one week after Anthony's birthday, so he gets really spoiled in July. Our anniversary's also the same day as Sister Pruitt's birthday and Bro. and Sis. Wantulok's anniversary. I remember telling Sister Pruitt the date we'd picked out for our wedding and how excited she got over the fact that we were getting married on her birthday. It was so neat. :-) Anybody else have a big day on July 28?
I don't know of anybody in my family. :) That's neat how it happend though!
Mandie didn't decode it ! I did Caleb
Sorry Caleb, I wondered if you did.
*clearing throat* "Caleb, you are the big winner for the day...." :)
Post a Comment