We had TONS of food. We had a deep fried turkey with Italian dressing. MMMMMmmmm, that was sooo good. A few of us Mom's got to do a little knitting and chrocheting too! What a great day. Here are some pictures from yesterday.
The guys settled down to a game of Settlers of Catan after dinner. Jacob won.

The kids went outside to play for a while. Here they are ALL trying to get a wagon ride. There was FIVE kids in the wagon, but by the time I got the camera out one had jumped out.

Little Arron sharing a cup of coffee with Daddy.

We were a little crowded in the kitchen. I gave Elijah a plate of fruit salad and came back to find him and Hope in the storage roon next to the kitchen with there own "table". LOL kids!

Alana just had finished eating and was ready to go do somemore playing.


7 comments:
Great pictures. Looks like everybody had a blast! Alana is looking soooooo grown up. Wow, time flies, hu?!
Everyone looked like they were enjoying the day tremendously!
Remember that link you told me to click on...I couldn't find it.
How fun! What a neat family time you had. That's such a blessing.
it looks wonderful!
That game looked like one I would enjoy so I googled it to see what it was all about and found out you can actually play it online! Neat. I'll have to try it sometime when I have some free time. Free time. Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... How funny is that?!!!!
Anyway, I LOVE games, and my husband is a big stick in the mud when it comes to games, so I really wish I lived close to some church folk who like to play games. I miss those times ..... of fellowship .... with church folk
ahhhh, pray for us
Really? I wonder how they would do that. (play on line) You'll have to let us know if you try it. That game is ALOT of fun. I didn't know if I would like it at first but so far even the ladies that have tried it like it. (Mellisa, Me, Aunt Val.)
We'll do.
Oh how I miss the time when the nieces and nephews were little (and therefore our girls too). So much fun. Although you would find the men in my family curling up in different places after dinner snoozing.
Sounds like you had a great time! Thank the Lord for family
Post a Comment