Now that it has snowed, I decided that it was time to get the long sleeve shirts out and put the short sleeves away. I got Moriah's all switched out. Not only did I have to get the long sleeves out, I had to move her up to the next size. I can't believe that she is wearing 12 m stuff already and she is not even 10 m. Alana was always so small. She still is. It was bittersweet getting all those clothes out and thinking that it was not that long ago that Alana was wearing them. Tomorrow I will work on Alana's clothes and closet. :( lol
Lets see, I had the kids help me move all the squash from the garage to the crawlspace. They will stay cool there but won't freeze. I also plugged up the air vents in the crawlspace to help keep our floors a little warmer this winter.
The teachers funeral was today. Jacob had to cover it for the paper. That lady was a true christain. Jacob said that that was the best funeral he had ever been to. He said the Spirit of the Lord was very strong there.
Jacob also got to see the Vice President of the USA today. He was here speaking and since Jacob is "press" he got to get in. :)
I think that about wraps it up for here tonight. Are you happy Megan? *wink* (you know I'm teasing right?) :)
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


5 comments:
Sounds like you and Bro. Ray are on the same wave length. He kept telling me today that it was time to get out the winter clothes. I switched my closet out almost a month ago. We got up to a toasty 34 degrees this afternoon. It is now a chilly 23 degrees and will be in the teens by morning.
Kailee has always been DOUBLE her size.
I wish it was winter clothes time here. It was almost 80 yesterday!
What a rally goot mom you are! (note: usage of yupik slang :) I just leave the short sleeves in with the long and both are used for the winter season. hmmmm
Megan- You should be! Not only did I blog and put up a picture, you get A's, and have the perfect boyfriend! *grin* I'm sure memory lane was quite interesting.
I don't know how tall they will be, probably not very tall seeing as I'm 5' 1'' and Jacob is 5' 6''.
HD-Kaliee sure is cute! You pumkin carving pictures were really cute! 80 is almost unfathomable!
Faith- Thanks for that little Yupik! *smile* I miss it sometimes. I don't have enough room in the drawers to leave both short and long sleeve in. I do usually leave one or two short for warmer days.
Oh, wow! How neat to see the Vice President.
And, yum, squash. Save some for me. :-)
Post a Comment