Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

In school today, Elijah and Alana got to make pilgrim hats. I thought they were cute and thought that Grandma and maybe a few others might like to see a picture of them. So here it be.
Alana was sooo excited to have a hat from school. She played and played with it and wanted to go outside with it.

Tomorrow we all go to Grandma's house. When I say "all" I mean ALL, the whole church. It is a good thing we all like each other! *grin* Jacob got a new game to play called "Settler's of Catan" We've only played a couple times, but it is really fun and makes you think. (Those are the best kind of games!)

Well, I'm going to bed but I just wanted to wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




Glitter Graphics, Myspace Glitters, Myspace Graphics from Dollielove.com

6 comments:

The Middle J said...

That is too cute :D I love it! HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Unknown said...

a very happy thanksgiving to ya'll too... i'm glad you're with family today. it's nice that you're not alone. know that ya'll are in my heart today and i am thankful that you're in my life.

Momma Tammi said...

Alana makes the most adorable little pilgrim. Elijah is cute too, but he is all boy...Alana is just too adorable!

Vicki Smith said...

Really cute graphic!

Vicki Smith said...

Oopsie . . . I thought the picture of the kids were on a different post than the turkey and I was going to comment on both. The kids are ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the hats. Way cute!

Faith said...

Happy Thanks giving 2 u and yours! Cute picture!