I got my very first text message tonight!!! Wow, I didn't know that my cell phone would do that sort of thing. Matthew was the one who texted me to see if I was still awake, I was so he called and we talked for a few min. He might be coming down here soon, in the next couple weeks or less. It will be great to see him again.
4 comments:
Jeremy does the text message thing on my phone. It is 10 cents for each one that he sends and they add up quickly. We don't have text messaging on our cell phone plan.
10 cents a text so were ok for last night. lol I'm behind times, I know. :)
It's okay, Bekah, there's some of us further behind the times than you are. Please, if any of you have my cell phone number, DO NOT text message me. Oh please, oh please, oh please!!! THANK YOU!
Don't worry Sis. Smith, even if I did have your cell number I wouldn't text you. I don't plan on making a habit out of texting. :)
Post a Comment