Bethy, Andrew, Alana, Gabe

Sunday it turned COLD!!!! Brrrrr! The wind was blowing and soon it was snowing. Our first blizzard of the year. Monday morning I found this nice drift on our porch. The neighbors cat had already found it too!
We put up our Christmas tree yesterday. We decided with Josiah and Moriah around we would skip the glass bulbs this year. So our tree has mostly just lights and garland. We do have one set of balls and one other ornament. The kids like it so it's all good. Jacob was not feeling good yesterday, so we didn't put anything else up. We'll do that another day. Today Jacob is gone. Won't be back until after bedtime. It is still cold outside, so he is dress up pretty good. As for us, it is school and checkbook day. Hope you all have a good day!
Here is Josiah wearing his sister's hat. He put it on himself lastnight while riding around on his truck. Elijah had to get in the picture too. :)


9 comments:
Great pictures! I haven't taken any pictures of our snow. The sun is out, surprisingly, so maybe this afternoon I'll take one or two.
I love the pics! They're great! The one of the kids dressed up is really cute!
I'm sure the pilgrim skit was adorable. Did anybody film it?
I'm jealous of your snow. I talked to Melissa a day or two ago and she said the high that day was 8 degrees. I think it was about 70 here that day! *sigh* Enjoy it, lady!!!
We'll let you act like an uncle, Matt. :) Can't wait until you get here either!
Gracie! Long time to see! *grin*
yes, Uncle David taped it. And it was adorable. Little kids are sooo cute! Especially the one around here. *wink*
I am enjoying the snow very much! Reminds me of when I was growning up. :)
Beka~
Aas this "blizzard" like our rural AK blizzards with temp's -70+ w/wind chill? Nonetheless, looks like fun to play in for you guys.
No, it was in the - though. :) Elijah has been having fun in it. I've stayed inside.
GREAT pictures! Thanks for posting them and sharing with the rest of us. The kids are TOO CUTE and the snow picture makes me homesick for the Rockies. *sniff, sniff*
I know, I know! I've been a MAJOR slacker! But I'll try not to do that again! :-P
Post a Comment