Praise the Lord! My toe is doing much better. I won't have to go and see anyone for it! Thank you all so much for praying for me.
I had a good Mother's day. Josh was incharge od getting something for the Mommys in church. He had all the kids decorate cup and then put a flower in it. So today Elijah , Alana and I will plant them outside after Josiah is laid down for nap. After church we ALL went to Grandma's for fried chicken and everyone who came brought a dish. So we had prenty plus watermelon. We all stayed outside, thus keeping from trashing Grandma's house. It was a BEAUTIFUl day. Perfect. Aunt Cathy got a chocolate fountain for Mother's day. She brought it and we all got to try it out. It was alot of fun and very yummy!
That's it for here. Have a great Monday!
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


10 comments:
So glad that your toe is better. Wasn't the weather absolutely gorgeous yesterday? It was in the low 70's here, just beautiful. Sounds like you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Yes! The weather was PERFECT! :)
Hey Girl, glad the toe is better. PTL!
One question....what is a chocolate fountain?
A Chocolate fountain is really neat. This is the first time I have ever seen them in the sales paper or anywhere. You melt chocolate and then pour it in this things and it is literally a chocolate fountain. Then you take strawberries or pretzels or whatever you want and put it under a part of the fountain and end up with a chocolate covered whatever. Pretty neat! I guess you can put cheese in it too and do the same thing.
ok, so where do you get these chocolate fountains? are they pricey?
Sis Rebekah, these people are SO outa the chocolate fountain loop huh!!?!?!
You can get them pretty much anywhere now! THey are all the rage!
Hi Sister Rebekah, so glad your toe is better. I missed all that while I was on my trip. Love the pic of your hubby and Moriah...told Bradley to go and see it and see what he has to look forward to soon! I know he is looking forward to Micah coming for his birthday tomorrow. By the way, I put a pic of the Bogoni's on my blog if you want to see it. Such great families you both have! Praise the Lord for those raising up their children in the way they should go. Hugs...Sis Julie
The fountains are fun. I don't remember how much they cost, under 100 I think.
Sis. Riddell, thanks for posting that picture. it was great to see them again. Wow! I didn't realize that they had 4! I hope that Brad and Micah have ALOT of fun. I'm sure that Brad is looking forward to his OWN picture of baby and him sleeping. :)
Yes, Brother Bogoni said Brother Jacob wasn't going to get one up on him...lol...just kidding. But think of the potential if the Lord tarries...gotta keep the population going here...ha!
What a great site India security system klonopin bed mattress somma water bed Alli nklusiv webspace Zophia pornstar http://www.weight-loss-plan.info Proactiv pflege Cheap propecia next day delivery slipcover furniture Video surveillance for watching game Benedryl ambien oak audio cabinets
Post a Comment