Here are four of the Peter kids with cousin Baley and Dustin. (Dustin does the rodeo thing of riding bulls etc. and Baley does barrel jumping with the horses.)

Nathan with his first snowboard!

Growing up Mom always would set up the carosel every Christmas. I loved it! This year she got me my own!!! At the top are angels, the middle the shepherds, and on the bottom are the 3 wise men and Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus.

Christmas morning we were all wearing our hats!
Nathan and Isaiah

Micah

Me

A very strong, hansome santa. :)

And the cutest one, Josiah!

I know it is a little late, but hope you enjoy them anyway!

Nathan with his first snowboard!

Growing up Mom always would set up the carosel every Christmas. I loved it! This year she got me my own!!! At the top are angels, the middle the shepherds, and on the bottom are the 3 wise men and Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus.

Christmas morning we were all wearing our hats!
Nathan and Isaiah

Micah

Me

A very strong, hansome santa. :)

And the cutest one, Josiah!

I know it is a little late, but hope you enjoy them anyway!


7 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Bek and Jacob.
We love you very much and can hardly wait to see you in 2 weeks!
Boy, Everything is flooding around here what with all the snow melting and the temp getting in the 50's in the daytime. We got new sand in our driveway and yard last year and it is really deep mud this year. My, my.Yuk! Guess we'll eat grilled ptarmigan tomorrow evening with Furlongs before Sis. Libby leaves again. Love you, Mom
What a blessing to have such great family memories, captured in our hearts and in pictures.
Happy 6th anniversary. Praying your convention is GREAT...GTG...PTL.
Megan-
ptarmigan is a bird. I hate them they are pesky birds that attempt to peck your head off when you are walking on the tundra :P
Bekah and Jay hope you have a wonderful anniversary.
God Bless you all
Jenna
Happy Anniversary!
Barrel jumping? Does she barrelrace? Or jump? oh well...nevermind! Half have a mind to start A Christian Rodeo Association. Course, since everyone at Antioch has so blatently made me aware of my "hickness" I "reckon" it would work for me! :p lol
Looks like fun!!
You know Kasey, I'm not sure. She started it this year. Since I've never been to see her and I'm not real familiar with all that stuff, I'm not sure.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. nudist teen titans cartoon hardcore On a tennis court what do they mean
Post a Comment