The convention went pretty good I thought. Good time in the Lord and great fellowship. Infacted we just got back from being over at the Davis house, eating fried chicken and visiting with the Reyes family.
My mom sent me some pictures of the road that runs by their house. Thought that you all might enjoy seeing them.
This spot is two houses down from my Mom's house.

Same spot, different angle.

Side road angle.

My mom sent me some pictures of the road that runs by their house. Thought that you all might enjoy seeing them.
This spot is two houses down from my Mom's house.

Same spot, different angle.

Side road angle.



6 comments:
The snow has been melting and running off. The culverts under the road were frozen with ice and couldn't handle the runoff, so the runoff took the road away. We had to turn around and go another way to our house. The next morning the city was there repairing it, so it's all OK now. Yah, I bet, Micah would love to be here and see the geese flying over head, hearing the birds sing at 5:30 in the morning when the day is breaking, and seeing three pairs of ducks on the lake. -Mom
And people laugh when I tell them you need 4 wheel drive just to go to the grocery store! :0)
You gotta be pretty hardy to live in country like that. You'll get tough or die! I think I would be dead...ha! Just the temps alone. I couldn't believe some of the pics the boys shared with me a few years ago. Just an amazing place.
Excellent, love it!
» » »
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! bentley motors.com Hitech commercial battery co Cibavisions contact lens bentley restoration uk onboard medical malpractice
This is very interesting site... Crum insurance Ebay lotteries winners international program Family room furniture country Dump furniture nj store turnersville What car rental Timeshare in st john Hot lesbian sex with three or more ritalin Gay male erotica stories Body fat weigh scale Van nuys medical malpractice Free weight loss pills informationbest weight loss vw golf styling Fuji digital camera screwdrivers Rea model + bnf airline jobs
Post a Comment