Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Toe

Please say a prayer for my toe. Something funny is going on with it. It is still swelled a little and red and VERY itchy. I was poking around with it this morning and opened up and tiny hole with clear water stuff coming out of it. weird. Jacob said if it doesn't get better, he is going to take me to someone to look at it. Anyway, if you could all pray that tomorrow when I wake up, it will be better instead of worse, I would greatly appriciate it. :)

7 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Praying!

cokelady said...

Me too! I'll be sure to be praying. Keep us informed.

Rebekah Doran said...

Thanks! I'll let you know what's going on tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you stepped on a wasp or something. Have you mentioned it to Grandma? Maybe soak it in soda water or something (ask mom) and still praying, of course.

Rebekah Doran said...

Thank you all for praying! I believe it is a little better. It is not as ichy today and the hole isn't as tender. PTL! My cousin looked at it and said that it might be a thistle. Her kids have gotten them and you can't see anything in your skin but it swells up and sticks around sometimes for a week.

Kasey said...

man...that stinks! I hate it when you can feel the irritation but you can't locate it! Living in the country I had my fair share! Glad it's better! Maybe it just needed to fester out!

Rebekah Doran said...

Yeah, I'm wondering if whatever it was came out when all that clear junk came out?

Anyway, I'm glad that the infection do more that what it did! Thank the Lord!