Monday, May 01, 2006

Ouch!

I'm not sure what I did to my back but it really hurts. I woke up this morning and it bothered me some but not bad. I crawled under the bed with Elijah (playing horses) and when I got out, had a hard time moving. I'm hoping a good nights rest will help, but take all the prayers I can get! Thanks!

RD

7 comments:

cokelady said...

Here, too!

Momma Tammi said...

I'll be praying!

Juls4Him said...

I'll pray too, Sis. I'm sure it's a muscle spasm like what Becki had the other week. They are so common and doing the action like you said is just how you get them. Something unusual that the muscles aren't used to. Ice for the first 24 hours and then heat after that. Not constantly but like 20 min at a time. The ice takes out the swelling and then the heat lets it start to move again. I've had tons of those things and they are NOT fun! But God can take them out faster than anything if He'll hear our prayers so we'll send them up!

Rebekah Doran said...

Thanks!

Katie said...

Praying for you Sis, I love you.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Soft ice cram vending machine Free download nvidia graphic card geforce4 Wedding invitations for a second wedding small yeen tits Cisco adler Body kits e30 England soccer gear mature hairy porno

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.nursing-degrees-online-7.info training online microsoft it training