Thursday, May 04, 2006

District Convention

I actually found some time to post a short blog tonight! Jacob has been gone since 11 this morning and from the sounds of it, won't be home until 11 tonight. Right now the kids are practicing sitting still and not talking etc for church. Josiah is sitting on his potty seat and Moriah is in her swing. Soon they will all be in bed. *sigh* Then it will be all quiet. The house is all picked up and the kitchen clean. Ready for Daddy to come home. yah!

Today was a good day. I feel like I actually got somethings done and marked off my list. All the laundry is done, the peach jam is made, the reports are done and in the mail, the menu for the next week and a half is made up. Elijah and I baked some cookies for desert tonight. (someone gave us refrigrated cookie dough) So after our tacos and cucumbers the kids put some frosting on the freshly baked cookies and I poured the milk. mmmmmmmm..... After the kids are in bed I'll wash a load of diapers and work on the checkbook and sometime in there fix Jacob a taco or two when he gets home. (He is bringing a blind home with him so that I will no more be awaken by the sun shining directly on my face! I'm so happy!)

Tomorrow starts our district Convention. It will run through Saturday afternoon. From what I understand, hardly anyone is coming from the district. So this one will be a very small one!

Saturday is also Jacob's and my 6th anniversary. We can hardly believe that is has been 6 years already! Wow! Time sure went by fast.

Well, it is almost time for bed, so I better run. Might try to post the rest of the Christmas pictures of when my family was here. Jacob just called to tell the kids goodnight, so I better go. Until next time.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary, I love you. If you get the chance tell my Bro Wilda and the Tuttles Hello, that I love them and miss them. Have a great convention.....sis katie

Momma Tammi said...

How was the convention?

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »