Thursday, August 31, 2006

Day 4

This morning we got up and ate breakfast. After breakfast we cleaned the house then got ready to go to Grandpa's house. We all throughly enjoyed our tacos. Even Josiah ate them better than normal. (There is an art to eating them you know!) Kids watch videos until they were tired of them while I got to sew a nursing cover for Debbie and look at clothes with Grandma. I did get to talk to Matthew today. That was nice. He is moved out of AK and is looking for a job today.

It is suppose to freeze tonight, so we had to cover our gardens.

Jacob called me again tonight!!! Said that the Assembly is going pretty well. The Spirit is really moving. I was really glad to hear that.

That's about it for now. I'm a little more tired tonight.

3 comments:

~Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~Amy said...

Hey, Sis. Rebekah. Just thought I'd hop over and see if you were at home. I didn't know whether you and Bro. Jacob got to go to the Assembly or not. Anthony and I didn't because of a few different things that happened, but I've had a few people keeping me informed. It does sound like God's moving, huh? Praise the Lord. I hope all can come to peace with God's will.

Well, take care.

Love,

Amy

Rebekah Doran said...

Yep, I'm home. I'm so glad that Jacob got to go though. It is nice to be informed on what's going on. :) I agree, I hope ALL can cometo peace with God's will.