Friday, December 01, 2006

Sick

Haven't really felt like posting much theses last few days. Yesterday I caught the "bug" , so wasn't feeling the best. (Becki, did you get the e-mail yesterday?) Thankfully the "bug" didn't hang on real tight, and by even I was feeling better. Maybe it had to due with the fact that Micah called, and Jacob started putting up more Christmas decorations along with playing Christmas music. That will make anyone feel better! This morning I feel pretty good. PTL! I'll take pictures of our decore when we are all done and post them for your veiwing pleasure. Our tree looks beautiful! Jacob got some plastic icicles from the dollar store and we hung them on the tree. It looks sooo pretty now! I love it! Today I want to put some garland in the kid's room and ours.

Last night Jacob and I played Settlers of Catan. What FUN! I won once and he won next. that is a fun game. Anyone who visit us will get lessons. *smile* Any takers?

Alright, I better get off here and start Elijah on school. Have a great Friday!!!

5 comments:

Juls4Him said...

So glad to be online again and read up on your life. Thanks so much for all the great stuff you gave to Brad and Rachel! That was so sweet. We had a great Thanksgiving together. I'll pray you are feeling completely better by tomorrow!

Rebekah Doran said...

Sis. Riddell, welcome back! Glad that you had a good Thanksgiving. Thanks for the prayers.

Ok Megan, this is the plan, jump on the next flight out and you can be here tomorrow! (don't we wish?)

lol We will probably STILL be decorating tomorrow. It takes a while to get things done around here. *giggle*

Rebekah Doran said...

Oh, details, details! *wink*

Faith said...

luving the new look Mt Shepards!

~Amy said...

Your blog is really pretty. I've tried to change mine numerous times with no luck. Oh, well. Such is life.

I enjoy decorating for Christmas too. We got ours up early because we knew I had the surgery coming up and certainly no one can be LATE in decorating for Christmas. That'd be a crime, I think. *wink*