for most of it, i just went with what i liked, cause i know that you and i have a lot in common. of course, there was NO WAY that i could have missed the voyager question. even though i did get it right, you got me on the anne movie one. it just seemed so out of place on the list that i knew it was either the right answer, or you were really throwing it out there for laughs. good thing i went with my gut!
Hey! I'm going to ask a quiz question now. What little girl is turning one year old today? And which 2 boys are going to share their birthday month with someone else? (maybe another boy!) Love ya all. Mom
By the way I expect to see some first birthday pictures on here sometime this week! :) Wish I was there, but will see you in another 6 weeks or so, Lord willing.
Thanks Megan for helpig me take the first test. The second test...yikes, I hadn't even heard of some of those "worldly" groups. The Christian ones, I tried to remember what you would go around singing but it's been too long.
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
11 comments:
90 points on favorites quiz!!! rock on!!
for most of it, i just went with what i liked, cause i know that you and i have a lot in common. of course, there was NO WAY that i could have missed the voyager question. even though i did get it right, you got me on the anne movie one. it just seemed so out of place on the list that i knew it was either the right answer, or you were really throwing it out there for laughs. good thing i went with my gut!
love you guys!
Ha! I am SUCH a loser!!! I only made a 20 on the Favorites Quiz! I'm so embarrassed I'm not even going to TRY the other one!
Don't feel bad Becki, look at my scores, and I'm his wife! *sigh*
Wow, Megan, your good at theses!
I only got the Voyager and Anne questions because Megan gave it away in her comment. Way to go, Megan *in a jokingly sarcastic voice*. :-)
Hey!
I'm going to ask a quiz question now.
What little girl is turning one year old today?
And which 2 boys are going to share their birthday month with someone else? (maybe another boy!)
Love ya all.
Mom
By the way I expect to see some first birthday pictures on here sometime this week!
:)
Wish I was there, but will see you in another 6 weeks or so, Lord willing.
Okay, I bombed really bad on both quizzes. You can tell we don't discuss music or favorite episodes or movies when we get together. ~grin~
Thanks Megan for helpig me take the first test. The second test...yikes, I hadn't even heard of some of those "worldly" groups. The Christian ones, I tried to remember what you would go around singing but it's been too long.
Jacob - you need to go take Jenna, Joleesa and my quizzes.
Dude, you've got GREAT taste in music! Christian music, anyway. :-)
He don't listen to that other junk anymore. :)
Post a Comment