Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Quiz time!

Ok, we have finally did it. We broke down and made a couple of quizes. Hope you have fun with them. *smile* (For those of you who already took mine, I redid it with the type of quiz that shows the right answer right away. I like that better. So try is again if you like to find out what the answers are.)


Take this quiz and see how well you know me.









Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com








Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!






Take this quiz and see how well you know Jacob!








Take My Quiz on
QuizYourFriends.com








Can you Ace my quiz?
Yes!
No
Let's Find Out!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I failed that quiz... lol

Unknown said...

i got a 90 this time!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel badly, Michelle. I don't know them very well either. Guess we all need to get together more.

The Middle J said...

I only got a hundred because I remember what ones I got wrong before... I do like this style quiz better...

Purplefire98 said...

well how did I get a zero I only got one question wrong I think :) what am I missing???
HELP

Hershey Bar said...

I soooo like second chances!

~Amy said...

I failed both of those tests ... pretty badly.

AKCameraGuy said...

Um.. Bek, did you shrink since the last time I saw you..??

~AKCameraGuy~