i never did the whole superhero thing when i was little.. i stuck with old fashioned favorites like cowboys and indians and cops and robbers. though, every now and then i would throw in a little star trek or something to mix it up a little.
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
4 comments:
Such great memories!
i never did the whole superhero thing when i was little.. i stuck with old fashioned favorites like cowboys and indians and cops and robbers. though, every now and then i would throw in a little star trek or something to mix it up a little.
of course, i always had to be Captain Janeway
I love the picture of you laying down and the kids all playing around! Bet that dont happen that often!
Meg, I never did either, but Jacob was into them big time growing up, so our kids do know about them.
Post a Comment