Jacob and I went on a long overdue date. Well, kinda. JCPenny was having a 75% off sale on winter things, so Jacob brought me there to see if I could find a new coat. (My Grandma offered to watch the 3 older ones, hence our "date".) It was really nice to go shopping with only one baby. Anyway, back to the coats, the one I have I've had for like 9 yrs and the zipper doesn't work anymore. There wasn't much left after the weekend and nothing I liked that was my size, so still no coat but I did find some black dress boots I like for 75% off. I needed those too since the other boots I had were 7 yrs old and this year a few of the seams opened up. Before any of you think badly about Jacob, it's not his fault. He has told me for a few years to get a new coat and boots, I just have a hard time finding something I like for a price I like and my shopping days are usually a little short due to all the kids undertow. Anyway....
Well, the nine month thing has caught up with me again which is the cause for my recent "being all unsocial". With all other pregnancies it was the same as this one, nausea ALL day, EVERYDAY, from the time I get up until the time I fall asleep, until I hit the 12 wk mark. "Good" days it is just nausea with little stomach pain, not so good days are alot more stomach pain. Add on top of that extreme tiredness. So needless to say I haven't really been in a chatty mood as of late. I'm guessing about 4-5 more wks of this and I should be back to "normal". :) Jacob is a real good sport in all of this (he is use to it after already having 4) and helps out alot with the kids and even has done dishes a couple of times etc. Any prayers sent this way would be appriciated by all.
Anyway, the kids all need to go to bed and bedtime is still 2 hrs away, so I better go before we all go crazy and find something to feed them all.
Oh, the work on the garage is going good. All the walls are up and just about everything is sheetrocked and the plumping is in. One of theses days we will have pics for everyone to see. Next is the taping and mudding.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


11 comments:
Megan, yes I have read your blog and looked at your pics. Glad that you had such a good time inspite of your near death experiance. Had some really good pics too.
Hi, Rebekah. OK, so your recent absences all make sense now. Congratulations. I didn't know you were expecting again. I'm really happy for you. I'll pray your "morning" sickness goes away completely. I had it with Jackson horribly and it lasted nearly my entire pregnancy, so I completley understand. (WHY do they call it MORNING sickness?????) Makes not a bit of sense, huh?
I'm completely the same way with shopping for stuff for myself. Anthony's constantly telling me to buy myself a pair of new shoes or a new outfit and I have a terrible time finding just the right thing ... maybe we're too picky. Anyway, it takes me until I absolutely have to (aka, my clothes are falling apart) before I do anything, too.
Why do we do that, I wonder? :-)
Welcome back. We've been praying and will continue to. I could use your prayers too...I gave myself a concussion, whiplash and pulled multiple muscles doing some...shall we say, unintentional, unladylike manuevers on the ice this afternoon. I'm too old for these kinds of injuries! ~grin~
I feel special!!! I knew!!! :) :) :)
I think I can do without this particular experience of motherhood.. hmm.. morning sickness that lasts anywhere from 12 weeks to nine months and rarely is ever just mornings.. yup... just skip over that part and give me the baby. :P
Thanks! I haven't gotten a chance to sit down and write a lengthy email to you, and I figured that you wouldn't feel like reading a long one either [or several long ones] so I tried condensing everything down as much as I could into those couple of posts. And you see how long those were! Needless to say, we managed to cram a lot into just a couple of days.
Actually, I just got off the phone with Micah. He says hi, btw. He and the boyz were at the airport. Their flight leaves out at 6.
Hey, Bek, be in prayer for my family, okay? Thanks and love you.
Amy - I don't know why they call it "morning sickness" unless most truley just have morning sickness??? I wonder if they ever did a study or survey on it...
I think Jacob would agree with you and say I'm too picky. :P
MT - Don't you know your not suppose to do stuff like that??? *grin* ouch! We'll be praying, Thanks for the prayers.
Megan - I hope for your sake and Micah's, that you don't get this "morning sickness".
I tried to call Micah last night just to see how the guys were doing - snowboarding etc. but they must of been out of reception. Prayer for your family? Sure. :)
i cooooooompleeeeeetely understand what you're going through. i'm MISERABLE! chasing around kailee is about to kill me and i'm SO tired. i just don't see how you keep a level head with 4 other children. WHEW!
pray for me and i'll pray for you. :)
Apparently, I missed the memo that said, "DO NOT SLIP ON THE ICE AND LAND ON YOUR HEAD!" I'm trying to maintain my sense of humor, however, it hurts to laugh. ~hee hee~
Bek,
I hope so too! I'm already emotional enough as it is.. I can only imagine what it's going to be like when I'm pregnant!
And I do know that his phone was unreachable for a period of time last night, that was probably the case. but now they're all back in bethel so no more cell phone :(
Congrats!!!
You are brave, We have four and Lord willing he will be kind enough to give us the grace to raise them (smile). I do not think I can handle anymore even though Amy would like to have several more, anyhow I hope you are all well, please remeber us in your prayers and will remeber your family. :') Bro D
CONGRATULATIONS. . . I think. . . if 5 is good, then let it be! I'm not sure if I could do it. Twins keep me busy now, and the thought of having more is a bit scary, but I'm up for the challenge in the future. Good luck to you! Oh, blogger wouldn't let me sign in!!!!
Thanks everyone. Five is a little scary for us too, but it is too late to send it back now. :)
This one is due around the Assembly. Don't have an exact date yet since I haven't seen anyone.
Post a Comment