Did Moriah have a great birthday or did she know what to do with the celebrating? Give her a birthday hug and kiss for us please, in spite of the fact that it is late.
Happy first Birthday Moriah!Here's sending lots of love your way. I miss you all...Your Alaskan family-Auntie Elena, Uncle Jerry and cousins-Kyle, Ryan and Mary Anna.
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORIAH!!!!
Did Moriah have a great birthday or did she know what to do with the celebrating? Give her a birthday hug and kiss for us please, in spite of the fact that it is late.
Happy first Birthday Moriah!Here's sending lots of love your way. I miss you all...Your Alaskan family-Auntie Elena, Uncle Jerry and cousins-Kyle, Ryan and Mary Anna.
Post a Comment