We've started on our garage!!!! Yeah! Josh came over yesterday and helped Jacob move the bigger stuff out etc. They even tore some of the inside walls down. Today Jacob and Josh went shopping for a tub and are looking at vanities etc. Grandpa is coming over this afternoon to help me figure where to put the plug ins. I'm so excited. I think tomorrow is when Josh's Dad is coming over to help Josh take down the garage door and put up a wall etc. So maybe by the end of this month we will have another bathroom!!!! That is going to be sooooo nice.
2 comments:
How exciting for you! I'll be looking forward to seeing how much you have done by the time we visit next.
Yup, just think, next time you guys come, you'll have your own room with your own bathroom. :)
Post a Comment