Friday, April 11, 2008

6 Plus Months

I love reaching the 6th month with babies. It seems once you get there one can actually do a little more than just survive. :) Tabitha is now 7 1/2 months and doesn't need Mom as much. She likes to play with her siblings more and is more content to sit in her highchair while I do things. It is NICE! Last week I was able to get my closet cleaned out. lol Our trash container was VERY full last week and this week. *happy sigh* It feels sooo good to finally have a clean closet. I also went through my cloths and got rid of the ones I don't wear, then I had Jacob go through his. Our drawers are much emptier now and much easier to close! :P

Yesterday I was able to sew Alana some new curtains. Nothing fancy. She picked out some pretty butterfly material. It adds some color to her room. I also sewed Elijah curtains for his closet. I hated those doors that were in the closet ( they were always coming off and I couldn't put them back up) So they came out and the curtains are finally in. Yah! I'll post pictures of his room later, but for now School needs to start. Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

wemmies said...

Ahhhhhhh the 6th month! HA! People don't believe me when I say it gets a little easier every time. After the 3rd child it just keeps getting better. They all play together and get along.. I don't have to hold them all day long and entertain. It is very freeing and fun to watch. I know exactly what you mean. You get a little window to be yourself again instead of just mom.

Rebekah Doran said...

Exactly! I'm glad you know what I'm talking about. :)