Monday, April 21, 2008

FREEZING COLD!!!

Brrrr! It is sooo cold here! It is 24 degrees outside right now. We had those couple days of summer and now it is winter again. :( What a dissapointment, I was so ready for warmer weather. Oh well, sooner or later it will come for good. Looks like I might of packed away the winter clothes a little too soon. lol

Last night I ended up looking through my taste of home mags in search for beef recipes. A member just gave us boxes of frozen beef. I've never had so much beef that is not hamberger. We got pot roast, chuck roast and round steaks along with stew meat., oh and liver. Yuk, but Jacob loves it, so he will enjoy it. :) What's the difference between pot roast and chuck roast anyway? lol Since it is sooo COLD here, we are having beef stew and garlic cheese biscuits.

Jacob just took Moriah and Josiah with him to get the tire fixed. For some reason it is not wanting to hold air for very long.

Speaking of Moriah and Josiah, the other day Josiah comes running behind me like he was wanting me to protect him or something. In a few seconds Moriah rounds the corner in search of Josiah holding a toothpick out like a sword. lol She was terroizing her brother with a tiny toothick. She's so mean! lol

We are not going to have water this week during the day due to some upgrading of our water system they are doing. I have buckets of water in the tub and a gal and half of water to drink and cook with. We'll see if I have enough to last through the day.

Alright, I should go and do something productive now.

1 comment:

cokelady said...

What an adventure--to have to live on bucket-ed water! How's it going???