Friday, April 04, 2008

Ahhhhhh....

Yesterday the kids and I tackled a big project --- sorting out the toys.

We even brought the toys in from the shed. We threw away the broken ones, made a pile to give away and then divided up the rest into boxes to be traded out on a later date when "new" toys are needed. The kids now have half a toybox each of toys in their rooms. *contented sigh* Picking up the house was sooo much faster last night. I've been wanting for months to do that. It feels good to finally get it done.

Other news, Jacob went snowboarding for the paper yesterday. Yes, it was free (since he will be writing a story on it) and he had fun. Thankfully there was no broked bones, so all is well. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the lucky dog. I wish my job would pay for me to go snowboarding.

Matt