Saturday, April 12, 2008

Elijah's Room

When we first moved in the house, three yrs ago, we painted th whole house. We picked out a blue color for Elijah's room and painted it on the walls. It ended up being alot brighter than we were expecting. Trying to tone it down a little, I got the idea for fish. Jacob had been talking about getting a fish tank, but I was NOT liking the idea. So I told him this room could be his "fish tank". lol The only other paint we had at the time was white and so that is what the fish, seaweed, and shells were painted with. It was sooo much fun painting this room, definately one of a kind room. :)


Fish curtains for the windows. The boys had these for a few yrs now.


Their view. They have a lilac tree right out there window which helps to block the sun in the summer time and gives them the coolest room.


The new closet curtains. They have seahorses, jellyfish, starfish and fish on them.


Elijah enjoying the new curtains.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like his room!

Anonymous said...

Love, LIsa

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Great room for a little boy. Do your boys share a room? I'm impressed....

Rebekah Doran said...

Yes, the two boys share the room, so really it would be Elijah's and Josiah's room or the "boys" room. It was a really fun room to paint and sew for. BTW, who are you? :)

Netty said...

Hey I like the room! So clean too!!

Rebekah Doran said...

lol I'll tell you a secrect, I had them pick up right before the pictures were taken. :P