Yesterday was Jacob's LONG day away from home. He left at 9 am and didn't get back until 9 pm. So the kids and I ate pasta for both lunch and dinner - mac and cheese and then penne noodles with tom. sauce and deerburger. Mmmmm, we enjoy those days.
In the morning I went through all our bills and paystubs etc for the past two and half yrs. I got them all sorted out into the right yrs and stored, hopefully never to be needed again. :)
After lunch I got the idea, since Jacob was going to be out of his office ALL DAY, to put the new bookshelf we got at half price (a spring sale) for Jacob's office together. After that was done, I hung up the the pictures etc that I have been needing to hang in his office for a while now. I worked on that right up to the time Jacob got home. I was happy with what I got done in his office (even rearranged the the lighthouses an ships he has on the bookshelves and dusted!) Looks more personable in there now. Jacob really liked it too so that made me happy.
It was a rainy day yesterday and since the kids were off restriction, they got to watch their kid shows while I worked. The night before, when we were asking the kids what they want to thank God for, Alana said "That I'll be off restriction tomorrow." lol Hopefully she learned her lesson.
I asked the kids which extra "chore" they liked the best and both agreed on shreding papers. The worst, they said was washing the trashcans.
Our water never did get turned off last week. Yesterday we had about an hr of low water pressure though. I'm wondering if they got the weeks mixed up. We'll find out sooner or later.
Oh, Tabitha pulled herself up into a standing position for the first time yesterday. We were all pretty excited about that. She was so happy with herself.
Ok, I better go so Elijah can start school.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment