Saturday my Grandpa Jenkins was up on their new shed roof he had just built, putting shingles on. He stepped on the airhose. It rolled, causing him to mess up his ankle pretty good. Thankfully he didn't fall off the roof though. He ended up with a broken leg and pulled tendons and legiments around his ankle.
Please pray that it will heal fine on its own and fast. He is sad that he is missing out on the spring weather to do things around his house. (Even though he is 7o something, he is very active, incase you hadn't guessed.) So this is very hard on him. He is doing ok but can't put any pressure on the leg for a while now. They put a soft case on him until the swelling goes down. Poor guy.
Grateful for the life message of Charlie Kirk
2 months ago


2 comments:
We will keep praying for Bro. Jenkins. I know it is killing him that he can do anything. I hope he recovers fast.
So sorry to hear about Brother Jenkins. I'll pray for him. Hope he heals real fast.
Post a Comment