Back in Jan. Jacob had to cover the Rollins Fire Dept. getting new equipment, suits and such, for rescuing people for the frozen water around here. They ended up talking Jacob into putting one of the suits on and getting in the water as a volenteer to be rescued. He can vouch for a fact that the suits work well. He never got wet or cold and he even had fun. After it was all said and done he called me up and told me that he had been "rescued" from the lake. I had no idea what was going on, so it made me a little nervous to hear him say that. I asked if the van was in the lake too. He assured me that it was not. After a couple mins of giving me a hard time he told me what really happened. lol What a loving husband. *giggle*
Ha! That is sooooo funny! Jay looks like he's having a blast. He also looks like somebody shrunk his head--especially in the second picture. Must be that big, billowing suit he was wearing. :-)
I know your 3 oldest brothers surely love that rescue practice they get to do yearly as volunteer firemen. Better watch out, Jacob may decide to switch jobs! Ha! Love you. Mom
Oh Brother Jacob, you will do anything for a STORY won't ya. But, putting your pour wife through that trauma, I found it funny she asked about the VAN verses you :)
Maybe we need to throw some of our church folks into that icy water to wake them up.
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
3 comments:
Ha! That is sooooo funny! Jay looks like he's having a blast. He also looks like somebody shrunk his head--especially in the second picture. Must be that big, billowing suit he was wearing. :-)
I know your 3 oldest brothers surely love that rescue practice they get to do yearly as volunteer firemen. Better watch out, Jacob may decide to switch jobs! Ha!
Love you.
Mom
Oh Brother Jacob, you will do anything for a STORY won't ya. But, putting your pour wife through that trauma, I found it funny she asked about the VAN verses you :)
Maybe we need to throw some of our church folks into that icy water to wake them up.
Bro. Ray
Post a Comment