After I was done with the bathroom, Ernie said that he would like to have some fish in his room. So the night before we took off for the airport to fly back home, I painted this little fish tank for him. He liked it. :)
Don't I have the most awesome daughter anyone could ask for? Thanks Bekah. And now Ernie is not your foster brother, but your brother. He is learning to adore you just like all of your other brothers. (Cause you just care.)
Mother of 5 wonderful children that make me smile everyday. Wife to an amazing man and father. I have been so blessed. My husband is pastor of a church. So between church work and homeschooling 4 of my 5 chiledren, life stays busy, but I love it.
1 comment:
Don't I have the most awesome daughter anyone could ask for? Thanks Bekah.
And now Ernie is not your foster brother, but your brother. He is learning to adore you just like all of your other brothers. (Cause you just care.)
Post a Comment