Now that we are back from our church family camp, I would like to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!!!"

It is so much fun to have you in our family. This last trip to Alaska would not have been the same without you there. It was awesome having a sister there to hang out and talk with. I loved every minute of it and I know the kids did too!
Sounds like you've had a pretty good birthday week and I hope that this will add to it. Love you girl!
Sounds like you've had a pretty good birthday week and I hope that this will add to it. Love you girl!

From the Kids:
Elijah - Liked that Aunt Megan helped him do things he couldn't do and is thankful that you found him!
Alana - Aunt Megan is sweet. And she liked riding in the car with you and going to the park.
Josiah - Liked it when you took them to feed the ducks.
Moriah - Says, "So nice. Looked pretty in her dress. I liked riding with her in the car too!"
Tabitha - baby chatter
They all say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Elijah - Liked that Aunt Megan helped him do things he couldn't do and is thankful that you found him!
Alana - Aunt Megan is sweet. And she liked riding in the car with you and going to the park.
Josiah - Liked it when you took them to feed the ducks.
Moriah - Says, "So nice. Looked pretty in her dress. I liked riding with her in the car too!"
Tabitha - baby chatter
They all say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"


1 comment:
HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHOOOOO!
(me laughing)
The sayings from the kids CRACKED ME UP! (That's a very good thing)
Elijah- I'm glad I found you too!
Alana- I think you're sweet too.
Josiah- Those ducks liked you, kiddo.
Moriah- Not as pretty as you!
Tabitha- kwjhknkjgb gknkskgn! (I love you, too!)
And Bek, rock on sista!
Post a Comment