Thursday, July 02, 2009

We are MOVING

No, I'm not talking about moving my blog, I'm talking about packing up our things and moving to another state!

Surprised? Yeah, so were we!

Jacob and I had to pray for months to know for sure it was what God wants us to do. We haven't known very long, just knew for sure since the week before we left for Alaska.

So now we are back in Montana and my Mom is here with Ernie. They will be here for the whole month of July. Mom is going to help me pack or watch kids so I can pack or something! ;-)

How do we feel? Very mixed feelings. On one hand we are excited to see what God is going to do in and through us with this move and on the other hand we are sad to be leaving our family (church family too!). We have gotten close to them and our kids are best friends with the kids here, so that part will be hard. But we know that this is the Lord's will and we want to follow and obey Him in all things. I know through this move we will grow and mature in ways we would not if we did not move. I look forward to growing in the Lord!

Where are we moving? Sedro-Woolley, WA. I guess it is a couple hrs north of Seattle. Close to the coast and close to Canada. Google it and it will pop up on the map.

Pray that God will work out all things smoothly. We are going to have to try and sell our house. We have never sold a house, so this will be a first. Packing and moving a family of 7 is going to be new too. I'm hoping to get rid of ALOT of things. Maybe have a yard sale etc. Anyway, just thought that I would let everyone in to the loop now that convention is over for this region. Hopefully next time I post it will be with pictures from our trip.

6 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Sorry about that, the comment was mine with a huge typo, so here it is corrected:

You will be 1-1 1/2 hours north of Seattle and the same amount south of the border. You will be 45 minutes to an hour east of the Sound or coast and about the same from the mountains, that will be on three sides. You will be in the Skagit Valley, which is absolutely beautiful.

We are praying that God will send the right buyer for your home. We also know the bittersweet feelings you are experiencing and are praying that God will bless your family abundantly for your willingness to be obedient to His call.

Montgomery's said...

Praying that a buyer will come along for your home. I know all about the bitterweetness that comes along with moving, but what a blessing to be obedient to the Lord. May God bless all of you for that. Sounds like a beautiful place you'll be moving too, and I'm sure your adventurous family will love the new area to explore.

Jessa Stephens said...

We will be praying for you!!!!!

Love you!

Dave and Melissa said...

I have to admit ....... I don't like it. I do want to trust that Jesus loves this local body and HE will help us through this crazy time. He never fails.

Dave and Melissa said...

Love ya! I fogot to mention that! :)

To Blog or Not To Blog....Always My Question! :) said...

You will be so missed!!!!! And I know that you will be blessed and be a blessing to all those around you. You are in our prayers.
Nancy