Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mom's "New" Bathroom

After we had finished the kitchen, Mom and I attacked the bathroom. We were running out of time to get it all done before we had to leave to fly back down to Montana. So we stayed up until 2 in the morning those last few nights cleaning and painting the bathroom.

Sorry, I don't have any "before" pictures. We were getting so tired by this time that I forgot to take them.

I had brought my ocean stencils and Mom liked this combination the best, so that is what we went with. We painted the bathroom a very light, almost white blue with a couple shades darker blue for the stencils.

I think Isaiah was going to try and close this in while we were down here in MT.




You can see the bathroom isn't real big, but gets the job down. :)





We also painted her towel shelf the same color as the stencils.


No comments: