Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Awesome Husband!

The other day Mom and I went to go for our annual shopping day for clothes. Left Jacob with all 6 kids (our 5 plus Ernie). Jacob cooked them supper, fed them, put them all to bed AND washed a load of clothes, dried a load, and folded a load. On top of that he even put the load away and cleaned the kitchen!

Needless to say, I am very impressed with everything he got done. What a great guy!

Mom and I had a WONDERFUL time shopping 5 different stores and eating at Subway. Between Mom and I, we found 4 skirts for a dollar a piece. I found a very nice dress for $10. We got other good deals, but at the moment I don't remember them all. Anyway, Mom now has new clothes for this coming school year. We had a great time shopping and spending time with just us. :D

No comments: