Saturday, April 22, 2006

Easter Pictures

Tammy K. Here are some Easter pictures for you. Hope you like them. We all miss you and Sam. When Tammy Adams was here, Elijah heard that Sis. Tammy was here. He instantly perks up and says "where!?" He was dissapointed when told it was a different sis Tammy.


All these were taken at my Grandparents house where we enjoyed a wonderful Easter dinner and then hid eggs outdoors for the kids.


Here are Megan, Faith, and Hope. My cousin sewed these beautiful Easter dresses.

3 girls


Faith, Megan, Hope, Alana and Andrew.

5 kids


Doran kids.

doran kids


Lauren and Nathan

L Nathan


TJ and Gabe

TJgabe


Tanner

Tanner


Josiah's 1st egg!

Josiah's1st egg


Moriah

jennadress

8 comments:

The Middle J said...

They are all so cute and have gotten so big :D

Moriah looks so adorable in that dress. It looks to fit her better then it did Alana.

Miss you guys

Jenna

Rebekah Doran said...

Moriah does look really good in that dress, I'll have to find a picture of Alana and compare.

*smile*

Momma Tammi said...

Those are really good Easter pictures. I'm missing all of the little ones.

Rebekah Doran said...

Thanks!

cokelady said...

Wow, great pictures! Tanner looks SO MUCH like Josh!!! And I think Moriah is one of the 10 cutest babies ever born on planet Earth. She's so beautiful!!!

Juls4Him said...

Sister Rebekah, I sent Sister Amy Bogoni to look at your blog and told her this is what she needs to do so we can see pics of their four little ones too! Us old people enjoy seeing the young COG kids coming up. She will take some convincing but I'm going to work on her when we visit them for Mother's Day. I haven't seen baby Nathanial yet and can't wait. Thanks for sharing your lives and pics here! Brad told me last night he is real excited because Micah is going to be in Nashville area for Brad's birthday in May and they have plans. I sure miss those brothers of yours! Tried to steal them from your mom a few years ago but she wasn't having any of it...ha! Hugs from NC...Sis Julie

Rebekah Doran said...

Oh, I would LOVE it if Sister Amy Bogoni started a blog!!!! I haven't seen her kids at all except a picture my brother took a few years ago and I think I saw the oldest when she was a baby. That would be sooo neat if she would.

Micah is visiting Brad? neat! Look forward to meeting them (Brad and R) someday.

Rebekah, you think Tanner looks like Josh? I guess I've never stop to think who he looks like. I know Faith looks just like Debbie did at 6. Hope, I have no idea who she looks like.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Screen projectors home renovaters and interior designers Awning nr polish car rental Klonopin side effect Volkswagen w12 coupe Insurance personal tesco cab sportsbook Digital print p xxxxx auto details car polish Cruise marketplace Texas auto licence plate frames high gloss sealant glaze car wax http://www.botox-south-florida.info/disable_internet_options_parental_control.html