We had a wonderful Easter as it sounds like many of you had. Got some good pictures and a cute video clip. Isaiah is going to teach me how to put a video clip on tomorrow I hope, if it works out. Anyway,...
For Easter, we gave the kids a big, very soft bunny. (They sleep with them.) They loved them. True to Elijah's all boy fashion, the next day he had is strung up by its tail on Josiah's crib. *shaking head, smiling* Thankfully Daddy rescued the poor bunny before too much damage was done. It did have to go to the repair shop though for a minor hole by the tail.
I tried a new recipe the Melissa gave me. Bacon and cheese muffins. Yum! they were really good. Elijah couldn't understand why you didn't put jelly on them though. lol
The Adams from Canada came and held us a revival this week. It was real nice to get to talk to them and get to know them better. Jacob took them to see what part of Glacier Park that they could see and got some good pictures. Elijah went with them and came home with two new bubbies, as you can see. :)


The two services I was in was really good. (I missed one due to Alana having a fever. a 24hr thing). Last night services really spoke to me. I had been struggling with something for a while now. One of the scriptures that Bro. Adams preached on, hit me. I could hear God tell me, there is your answer. It was awsome.
I'm so glad that the weather turned out to be very sunny and nice this week for while the Adams were here. It is great for the kids to be outside too! Josiah is old enought this year to go out with them. He loves it! But the past couple days he has been coming in with only one shoe on???? Today he came in with one shoe on and the other shoe that he lost yesterday in his hand! Boys! lol Speaking of boys, Elijah told me today that Moriah was "slimmy" refering to her slobbers. He cracks me up!
Anyway, you all have a great week!


12 comments:
Why can't you put jelly on a bacon cheese muffin?
jelly on a bacon and cheese muffin doesn't even SOUND good. Have you tried it? Because if you say it is good then I will let him next time.
I've put jelly on Egg McMuffins along with the hashbrown and it was really quite good. (Tastes may vary with jelly flavor)
Hmmmmmm.....wait a minute! aren't you my Grandpa son? He can eat mustard and ketchup with his ICECREAM and says it tasts good! lol I guess I could let him and see if he likes it.
Mustard and ketchup on ice cream? ~shudders violently~ UGH! That just sounds awful.
Oh, you know. I was visiting my grandparents when I was 8 and he was teasing me. I'm not sure how it came to putting ketchep and mustard on icecream, but he did and ate it. Yuk! I think he tried to get me to do it, but I never did.
Whoa, I came here to leave a comment, but after reading about all of the grotesque food combinations being discussed (or is that DISGUST?!) I've lost my train of thought!
I agree, jelly on breakfast sandwiches= YUMMY!
I think we need to start a recipe blog! Everyone is always talking aobut they yummy things they make and I wish I had all the recipes!
Jelly with bacon? Excuse me while I run to the bathroom... :{
How's your ruhbarb doing? When will you plant you starter? Oh, have you (or anyone else out there) ever grown strawberries?
Oh, my rhubarb is already in the ground. It stays there year round and just grows new stalks and leaves every year. Which reminds me, I should be watering it! :) I did plant some strawberries last year and raspberries. The deer ate them thought. I did get a higher fence, so hopefully this year I will actually get something!
A recipe blog sounds fun!
I grew strawberries at our house at the AFA. They multiplied like bunnies.
good thought mandie...I have wanted to plant strawberrys this year...they have GOT to taste better than those things in the store!
Post a Comment