Ok, first we have some family pictures. Here is my mom with all her kids and grandkids. First time we had all been together in two yrs.
Here is Jacob and all his brothers and kids. (Hurry, hurry, our feet are getting cold!)

Matthew with his new snowboard cover/carrier thing and a nephew.

Matthew and Faith. All the little kids were attracted to my brothers, I'm not sure why. :P

Isaiah at Grandma's house.

Isaiah and Josiah right before Isaiah was to fly back to AK.

Didn't know I had a cowboy for a brother did ya?! Don't he look good!? (I've always liked cowboys.)

Here is Nathan playing I Buy at the airport as we wait for boarding time.

Here's my brother with the multi-personallity. Here he is a hippie, earlier he was a cowboy, now I hear, he thinks he is a coastguard person. :)




6 comments:
Wow! What a transformation from a cowboy to a hippie. Those are great pictures.
Yeah, Rebekah, when Micah and Zay spent a couple of weeks at my house in '03, we went to the Bogoni's and you should have seen how their kids took to them. I never saw guys that age be so great with little kids like that. I think Gracie had Micah in her room playing all sorts of stuff (I remember dolls were involved...ha!). We all thought it was so precious. They did a lot of stuff to help me during that time (like keeping my nerves steady during Brad and Rachel's wedding). And when Zay's tux didn't even show up, he was just so cool about it. Oh well, no big deal not to be in the wedding I waited around two weeks to be in. (Rach has a brother named Isaiah too and there was a mix-up). And when my juvenile delinquent daughter showed up at our house and tried to rattle their cages, they were so cool and just ignored her stuff and witnessed to her straight up. I think she was impressed with that because she knew what was up. So they may look like wild and crazy guys, but underneath there are some pretty cool dudes!
WOW. Terrific pictures!!! Makes me miss Matt... (He's the only brother I've had the chance to REALLY get to know.)
And I love Cowboy Micah! Ha! That's so great!!! Living in Texas, I see cowboys all over the place (two miniature ones in my own house on a daily basis)... but I've never seen an Cowboy Eskimo...until NOW, I guess! And I like it a lot better than the Hippie Eskimo, for sure! :P
Meg-What!? No pictures?!!!! What IS wrong with you??? JK I know, being surrounded by hunsome men has a tendence to preoccupy women. *grin*
Yeah, Micah, is Micah. I agree with you, life is good. Did someone else tell me the same thing about Matt and Micah? Zay, yep, I've said before, a house could fall down around him and all he would do is look around and say "Hmmmm" and keep going on with life. :) He's great. Yes, I agree, we have to meet someday.
Sis. Riddell- Yeah, I'm really very proud of all my brothers, they are just so neat, cool, and awsome. I couldn't of asked for a better bunch of brothers.
Becki- Cowboy eskimos are pretty are great, I agree with you about the hippie part.
Gracie- you meet Matthew? oh I guess he did go to CO camp once or was it twice?
Great family picture! Nathan isn't little Nathan anymore. You think he'll end up taller then the other 3? :P not that that would be hard.
I've always been amazed at your brothers- mocho guys who turn to mush around childern its adorable.
The hippie kind of scares me- actually I think its the mass about of facial hair on him :P
YOu and your brothers are awesome- never a dull moment when we're with any of you :D
Excellent, love it! arizona antique baccarat painted vase tommy lee and pamela anderson video Online+car+payment+estimator Order flowers in bainbridge
Post a Comment