Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Havre Pictures (Part 1 )

We took these pictures while we were looking at Caleb and Mandie's dream piece of land.

Elijah

Elijah stick


Bro. Caleb and Alana

Caleb and Alana


Josiah is in love with rocks. The first thing he does when he goes out is find some rocks and hold them. If he has his hands full of rocks, then he is happy.

josiah rocks


Elijah- This was by the river that ran by the property.

Elijah log


Alana

Alana


Josiah just LOVED their dog!

josiah dog

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Great pictures!

Kasey said...

all together now..."awwwwwwwww!"

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have to said it! I LOVE the picture of Josiah and Remington! Too cute. I love how Josiah just followed him all through the house, and stood by the door and waited for Remmy to come inside.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Time effect of ionamin capsule Cybersitter v9.4.9.17 Royal alpha 9155sc cash register with barcode scanner Valtrex side effects shingles Jogging missing woman Mississippi incorporations car cover Cal+car+cover homeowners insurance 1995 mitsubishi eclipse scholarships Torque breakaway dynamic running Computer gaming information