It is so nice that Elijah is getting older in a way, oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH! He is 5 today. Jacob is able to take him with now for a few things that he has to cover for the paper. Yesterday he took him to the fair. Elijah got to have cotton candy for the first time that Elijah remembered. They had a blast and Jacob got his pictures and quotes and I had a nice quite house for a few hours. *big smile*
Today Elijah wanted Tim and Dan to come over and play for his birthday. So they are invited for supper of pizza and cake and then play time. They will have fun.
Mom, I started the video school. The first couple days were a little slow for Elijah. ( not enough work for him.) But it is picking up and he seems to be enjoying it. Thanks Mom!
Here is Moriah and Daddy having fun with Alana's sunglasses.


2 comments:
Oh that is such a cute picture! What is it with girl's and their sunglasses? Makay won't hardly go anywhere without them.
I don't know. I know I didn't wear them all that much. lol It sure is cute though!
Post a Comment