Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Day 3

Only 6 more days. Oh my, that's still a long ways alway. *sigh* Jacob did call me tonight!!! Yah! Guess him and all my brothers are doing good.

I did get my boxes moved around today (Thanks Stephen and Jesse!), so tomorrow I get to start on the garage maybe. Tomorrow is my Grandpa's birthday, so the kids and I are going to go over and have tacos! I bring everything but the ground beef. I think Grandma wants me to bring the tortilla maker over and give it a try too.

Today I got two kids bathed. Did a whole day of video school with Elijah and cleaned my bathroom!!! It had gotten pretty dirty with all the dirty little kids that come in from the back yard to "wash" their hands. lol

After supper, I had Stephen, Jesse, and Joey come over and play games. That was fun.

So far I haven't been successful in going to bed any earlier. *shaking head* It is just to nice and quiet when everyone is in bed, that I got to make the most out of it! :)

3 comments:

Hershey Bar said...

oooooohhhh I love tocos, especially home made tortillas! Hang in there, I know what it was like for me when Rusty was away for over a month (minus weekends).

Ebony Shanti said...

I'll be praying for you, believe me I know what you're going through! I just got Eric back after three months of training for the military. You're a strong woman, I know you can do it!

Rebekah Doran said...

Thanks gals! Wow, I'ld take 8 days to a month or 3 months anyday! :)