Thought that I would post some pictures of the party. So I'll do that here in a minute.
Today was Melissa Hendricks Birthday. She is my cousin's wife and lives just around the corner from us. Dave took her to a play, "Seven brides for seven brothers" I offered to watch the kids for them while they were on their "date". Melissa wanted me to fix her hair for her for the date so last night she came over after the kids were in bed and we messed around with her hair for a while and chatted. They brought their kids over tonight and the kids ended up playing for a while. Then I brought the Hendricks kids home and put them to bed while Jacob put our kids to bed. After bedtime I worked on our checkbook. It is so great to ...I'm so tired I can't think of how to spell the world...ummm, best the checkbook and have everything balance out. Especially since we have a budget and I do more than just "balance" the checkbook. Jacob calls it my math "fix" since I love math. Anyway, perfect timing, as soon as I was done, Dave and Mel came home.
Tuesday we had Caleb and Mandie over. They showed us how to make kabobs. That was fun and then we played a game of IBuy. *sigh* Sad to say the guy bet us.
Monday, some of my Grandpa's sisters came up from Wyoming and East MT. So we all got together and visited and ate spagetti. YUM! One of my favorites. The kids (all 8 of them) must not of ate enough though and decided to "help" Grandpa pick his prize apples. After that they decided to try and dig a hole to the other side of the world. lol They got about 5 inches deep. Then they all decided to try their hand at climbing one of the very tall trees. Hope made it the highest. All the boys were too scared to go very high. Alana probably would of outclimbed them all except my cousin Dave told her not to go any higher as she was scaring him! lol She is so much like me when I was little. *sighing happly* A girl after my own heart!
Tomorrow a few of us are going into Kalispell to try to sell pictures for a fund raiser. Debbie offered to watch my kids so I could go too, since Jacob is going to be working. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it. Ok, time for party pictures! Some of these are from blogger and others are from flickr, thus accounting for the different sizes. Ok, here we go. :)
Josiah and Elijah's gift to be shared from the Davis. Elijah had wanted that exact ball, but was told he wasn't going to get it. So he was very happy when he actually did get it! Tim is the boy with him.

Blowing out the candles. Elijah put his in by himself.

Josiah touched a candle while it was still burning. You can see his tear in this picture. Thankfully the burn wasn't bad and he was still able to smile.

Mom, Josiah is actually using his right hand!!!

All Josiah cares about at this age is trucks. His present was easy to pick out!


Josiah touched a candle while it was still burning. You can see his tear in this picture. Thankfully the burn wasn't bad and he was still able to smile.

Mom, Josiah is actually using his right hand!!!

All Josiah cares about at this age is trucks. His present was easy to pick out!

Here is Elijah and all his presents. He loves dinasours and so he got a soft t-rex, which he LOVES and a bike!!! Can you tell how happy he is? He was so excited and kept telling us thank you! over and over again.

His "hotwheels" bike.



6 comments:
Awsome.
Wow -- great pictures. Looks like the kids had a blast!!!
Josiah and his little tear are ADORABLE!!! It is so cute when kids just bounce back after things like that. Crying one minute, happy and smiling the next. :-) But poor little guy's finger. :-(
Rachel-I think Josiah was more in shock than anything else. He never let on that it hurt since and I don't see any marks, so all is good.
Sorry Megan. :( I feel like it is so much harder for me to be any kind of a friend anymore. One of these day we will talk, promise!
Great pictures of the kids, Bekah. Thanks for sharing. I'd love to meet them in person sometime.
Sis. Smith, I'm sure you would get a kick out of them. lol After all, they are Jacob's kids! :)
Post a Comment