Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day 2

Whew! Made it through yet another day without Jacob. I even took the whole gang into town. Yep, I'm brave. hee hee hee When we got home, the kids helped me clean out the van. (Elijah, go hang up all these coats please. Alana, go put these toys in the toy box.) It's good to have a mess free van. After that we ate carrots and left over pizza. While the kids watched something, Moriah and I started sorting out the shed, which I manage to sort through all of it and compact things and throw alot of junk away. Tomorrow I'll have Stephen and Jesse come over and help put boxes in the crawl space and take some of the ones already down there and put in the storage for easier access. All in all a successful day. I'm happy. *smile*

1 comment:

Rebekah Doran said...

Yesterday was a very good day, not all my days are like that. :)