Alright, they are finally here. :) Here is the front of the house before new roof and paint.

Here is the front of the house after. Notice that we have been in a dry spell.

Here is the back before.

And here is the back after.

I have tried for a couple days to download pictures on blogger. It hasn't been letting me, so I finally gave up and went the flickr route.
So what ya think?

Here is the front of the house after. Notice that we have been in a dry spell.

Here is the back before.

And here is the back after.

I have tried for a couple days to download pictures on blogger. It hasn't been letting me, so I finally gave up and went the flickr route.
So what ya think?


8 comments:
Looks nice. Good job with the pictures:)
What a difference! All your hard work has paid off, I like the color too!
Thanks!
Looks really good you guys. Great job.
OH my goodness! It's an adorable little cottage-looking place now! The color looks BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL with the tin roof and the white accents. How GOOD of God to bless you guys like that!
Best regards from NY! warren tire albany ny Vocho roof rack What is auto refinancing Hockey products affiliate programs Bmw car mug Buy flood insurance Party hardcore german style Ibuprofen vicodin interaction Advertising internet marketing wyoming
Excellent, love it! Ob protonix Circuit breaker invention Ways to remove hair without waxing or shaving Interior design bathroom picture Rustic painted furniture Ritalin com Grt fioricet gmc saturn l200 1949 chevy gmc cowl vent Xxx hairy caribbean teens emergency tent hiking lightweight pamela anderson callender 2002 mens college basketball champs linkdomain onlinejust order pharmacycom viagra 1994 gmc yukon Psychotropic fluoxetine
What a great site » » »
Post a Comment