Here it is once again late at night when I should be in bed, but I'm not. Tonight Moriah is up with me. We had Caleb and Mandie, Dave and Melissa and kids over tonight, so her bedtime is a little off. That's ok, with Moriah going to bed so late, I should get a solid 8 hrs of sleep before she wakes up to feed. Ahhh, life is good! Especially since tonight Bro. Caleb didn't bring anymore "pets" in my house for Elijah. lol! You'll never guess what he brought in my house a week ago. And you'll never believe that it is still actually IN my house. Give up? ok, you better sit down....................Bro. Caleb found a snake. That's right, a snake! And my husband is actually letting Elijah keep it. Infact the next day Jacob went and bought it a critter box at Petco and now the snake is nice and cosy. As long as it stays in the box I'll be ok. It has been a great source of entertainment for the whole family. Even Josiah likes to watch it. It is a very active snake. Elijah just cracks up when it is trying to get out of the box and falls over "on it's head". *laughs while shaking head* boys! Jacob had taken to redoing the snakes home every couple days. It has quite the home today, full of cool rounded sticks and vegitation.
Here is a picture of the snake a week ago. Jacob and the kids call him "Strips".
On to better news, (for females who might of got there stomachs turned in the first paragraph.) Josiah is having a birthday tomorrow! Yep, he will be 2. He is so cute and gets cuter everyday! I just love that I have a blond kid! Who would of thought! He is starting to talk, that is always sooo much fun. Anyway, we are going to celebrate Elijah's birthday too tomorrow. Jacob will be leaving early morning on Elijah's birthday, so we thought that we would just doing it all together this year. We are also going to have our CPMA dinner which is to help get our church 100%. Those that have paid get to eat for free and those that haven't have to pay $10 before they can eat. We are going to be having Honey Glazed Chicken, Potatoesand onions, garlic bread, salad, and corn with cake and icecream for desert. This will be the first time I have fed the whole church by myself, so I am a little nervous. Hopefully I won't run out of food. Anyway, Moriah is in bed now so I better get going there myself. So long! Farewell! and I don't know how to spell the rest of the words....
Oh yeah, since Moriah didn't make the pictures the other day, here is one of her. Don't ya just love her hat?




15 comments:
Opps!!!! Stipes is the name not stips. lol I'm sorry!
Yew, a snake. Snake and me don't get along. I pass out. I guess I'm glad I didn't have a boy~smile. I'm sure you're having great fun watching it all.
Happy Birthday Josiah and Elijah!!!
Bekah how can you live with a snake in the house??? arent you afraid it will get out??? oh yuck!!
Snakes? No, I won't be visiting any time soon. Mr. Squiggly and I don't get along at all. *HUGE SHUDDER!*
Back to happier thoughts--Happy Birthday Elijah and Josiah!
Can I come for supper? You are fixing my favorite food that you make...well...the only food that you have made and I have tasted that is. ~smile~
No,I'm not afraid that the snake will get out. It is up high where the kids can't play with it and the lid is pretty tight. lol I can live with it because it is small. Hey, if anyone of you came to visit, we would put the snake out in the garage for you. :) Would that work? Tonight would be a good night to visit. We got food!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH AND JOSIAH!!!! :O)I remember when Elijah was born, we were in DC in the Holocaust building (sad and gloomy) when you called. I remember we were all like WAHOOOO and smiling after that! lol :O)
Yikes! I would have tough time allowing a snake!Frogs, turtels, even bugs I could handle.... but a snake....*cringe* don't know about that one....:O)
You are sooo brave...I'd wonder if I could sleep at night. As my Mom says, the snakes crawl at night.
Happy Birthday to the birthday boys. :0)
You know, Jacob just told me the other day that when the kids get older, he wants to get them salamanders.
I, too, don't know how you could live with a snake in the house!!!! I couldn't do it.
Moriah is soooo cute. And happy birthday to Josiah. Jackson's starting to talk too; it IS really cool.
I know how you feel about the meal at your house. I have fed our entire church at Rossville twice (two Christmases). Never fear. I think women have this built-in intuition that they're so afraid they won't make enough food that they make waaaayyyy too much ... we always had leftovers to go around, which is kind of not good, but so much better than not having enough. I always made people take leftovers home with them. You'll do great. How many are you feeding?
Sis. Amy, I think about 30 showed up. A couple weren't able to make it. Good news though, I did have enought food for everyone, even with sending a few plates home for the absentees, I still had just enough for our supper the next day, so all was good. I froze the extra cake and we will take that out on Elijah's birthday. Yeah, so I was quite happy with the way it turned out and we got 4 more CPMA members now too! :) How many did you feed those two times?
Sweet snake!! =D
and happy late birthday Josiah! =P
I fed less than that ... I guess around 20. I'm glad everything went well. It's always good when you don't have to cook again the next night. :)
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
Excellent, love it! Miele integrated dishwasher Financial planning counseling Lowest price butalbital
Where did you find it? Interesting read cars Saab 1999 electrical modification Plastic surgeons chattanooga cisco wireless ip phone ritalin prostrate cancer Usa phendimetrazine order online Liposuction lake charles louisiana Plastic water heater pipe nipples Ada's flower shop oakville blackberry 7230 wireless Mcse 2003 study guide Russian fishermen
Post a Comment