Sunday, August 13, 2006

kid painting pictures

Josiah was a little too fast for us one day and got into the paint before we knew it. lol He tired to wipe his hand off and got it on his shirt and diaper cover.


Josiah's hand covered with paint.


The kids were helping me take the tape off from around the trim. They decided to put it on themselves and say they were pirates. lol

Here is Elijah.



Here is Alana and Josiah. I love Josiah's facial expression. I told them to smile and that is what he did. hee hee hee

11 comments:

Isaiah said...

lol... man I miss you guys.

Momma Tammi said...

Josiah has the perfect pirate face. Those are great pictures. They looked like they were having a wonderful time.

The Middle J said...

LOL!!!!!!!! the look on Josiahs face-I think I've gotten that look from Elijah a time or two when he was little but it wasnt a smile -hehe- :P

Elijah has gotten so big and so has Alana - all three of them look so cute and like they are having a blast!!!

Rebekah Doran said...

Wow! Isaiah! Two comments from you in a month. Thanks! We miss you too. Too bad there's not a way you can swing by on your way from the Assembly home.

Meg- He blond hair is from Jacob. Jacob had blond hair when he was a toddler.

The kids were having fun playing with something sticky. lol

Hershey Bar said...

Thoes are some good lookin' pirates!

Anonymous said...

Hey the house is looking good, the kids are still as cute as ever...and I miss you guys SO much! I really wish that I could come visit again before school starts up again.

Rebekah Doran said...

You need to Paul! Caleb and Mandie have been here and it has been great! We all would love to see you too.

cokelady said...

Great pictures! Looks like the kids are thoroughly enjoying your projects!

Vicki Smith said...

Hi, Bekah. I hadn't dropped by your blog in a long time. Great pictures! You have beautiful children, and the house looks great, too. GREAT JOB!! God bless you guys.

Rebekah Doran said...

Sis. Smith! Thanks for dropping by. I sure do miss being able to drop by your blog.

Thanks for you comment too.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! by check electronic order xanax Low blood pressure due to lack of fluids Financial online planning tool 20 http://www.paper-printers.info/Toyota.html Herpes zoster valtrex online payday loan Yag laser tattoo removal eczema on penis Boating pickwick ducks pickwick