Yesterday we were finally able to have my cousin Christ and her three kids over for dinner. We had tried many times before to have them over and for some reason or another it didn't work out. I made a pot pie with the leftover meat from the roast on Sunday. There wasn't much left, so it must of been ok tasting. :) It was a BEAUTIFUL day yesterday. Jacob took some pics of the kids while they were playing outside. I'll put some up for you to see here in a minute. After eating and cleaning up Christy and I took out a puzzle I bought a while back. It ended up being harder than I thought it would be. Jesse (Christy's daughter) ended up helping us and we had a girls night of doing a puzzle. It was fun. I don't remember the last time I worked on a puzzle although I use to love working on them as a teen. It was nice to have two others that enjoy puzzles helping me out with this one.

We did most of the colored part and then had to put it away until next time they come over. While we worked on the puzzle the guy played a game. It was a good night.
Mom, I went to the midwives again yesterday and everything is just fine.
We have fully recovered from our wonderful weekend and now it is back to the grindstone for us. Elijah only has 15 days of school left. Yeah!!!!! Jacob will be gone most of the day today, so I better get off of here and get Elijah started on school and sometime today work on the checkbook. Hope you all have a great day!
Moriah

Josiah sticking his head out of the playhouse.

Elijah doing the same.

Elijah just being a boy.

Moriah having tons of fun in the play boat.

Pretending she is riding with Uncle Micah in AK.

8 comments:
Great pictures. Glad you found someone to do a puzzle with. It is a very pretty puzzle.
I used to love doing puzzles also, but I don't have the time and patience to really sit down and do one anymore. Your kids are so cute.
WHEW! That looks like a hard puzzle! A lot of solids or the same pattern I steer clear from... makes my brain go into overdrive which isn't a good thing with 6 kids and Danny. :P
Cute pics. We had a really nice day yesterday too! I wish they were all that way. :)
Wow, it sounds like the "nice day" think is going around! :-) I'm glad you found time and companions to puzzle with! If we ever get together at your place or mine, I'm all for it--I love them! But I agree with Wendy and tend to avoid puzzles with lots of solid color. I like puzzles, I just like them FASTER than I can do that kind!
GREAT pictures of the kids. Moriah cracks me up! She looks like she is fairly bursting with personality!!!
Boy is she ever. *shaking head*
Your kids are just adorable. And I love doing puzzles as well--any kind.
Well, gotta' get ready for work. Talk to ya later. :0)
micah was like "aww.. she loves me!"
i miss those kids so bad! and ya'll too!
i wish had been able to spend more time together. we'll have to plan a return trip, soon!
Deffinately have to spend more time together. Come back soon!!!!! :)
Post a Comment