
Here is an up close picture of the rose. I think that it is so neat that he was able to do something like that without tearing the paper.
After church, Jacob went to the deli and bought fried chicken and Jo jos for lunch so that I wouldn't have to cook anything. We went home and ate with some salad. The chicken lasted for two meals, that was great. Jacob had a few stories to finish writing up so the kids and I just took it easy that afternoon. That evening we popped some popcorn and watched the new Charlotte's Web movie with the kids. We haven't done that in a while and I think we all really enjoyed the popcorn. Jacob and the kids had also given me this foot massage thing. So while the movie was playing, my feet were getting a massage. Ahhhhh.... Then of course the kids had to try it out too, after which no one would want to stick a foot in it until it got cleaned up. :) Anyway, I had a great relaxing Mother's day. Hope all the other Mother's did too.


3 comments:
Wow. Those are really cool. What a great day you had!!!! I always wonder on days like those, "Now what did Anthony do that's gonna' take special treatment like this to keep him out of the dog house????" tee hee hee
;-)
Those rose pics are AWESOME! What a cool way to give the mothers something personal from their children and absolutely gorgeous at the same time!
Glad you had such a fantabulous
day! LOL!
Post a Comment