Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pictures from the Bison Range

Here are some pictures of our trip to the National Bison Range on Saturday. If you want to see more--like some of the bison--check out the post on Jacob's page. Just click on the link the the right for "Jacob's Blog."


"Hey, Mom, do you think I can make it from here?"

Josiah, ready for an adventure.

Alana, spreading sunshine on the prarie.

We all walked along a stone wall. The kids had a blast.

Jacob and Moriah. She loves her Daddy.

The family, with a stack of elk antlers and mountains in the background.

All of us (minus Jacob, who was taking the picture) with the elk antlers.

"Do you think we take it home with us?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures Rebekah! Thanks for calling me on Mother's day it meant alot:) YOur daughter Alana is getting big and PRetty since the last time I seen her:) LOVe ya, LIsa

The Middle J said...

To Cute!

Alana looks like she belongs on the prairie such a cutie

~Amy said...

Those are great pictures, Rebekah!!! Looks like a really neat place to visit. Maybe we can visit there if we ever get to come up that way, which is something I so very much want to do. I've talked to Melissa about it a few different times. I hope we can some day.

Unknown said...

awww.. they are so adorable. we miss ya'll. can't wait until we can plan another trip out there.

don't have too much fun without us!


uncle micah and auntie megan