Tomorrow Megan arrives around 6 pm. I'm sure I won't be posting or even reading much until Monday. (That's when they leave.) I'm hoping to have some fun pictures then too.
Today I did all the laundry from the family. Tomarrow I'll wash sheets and diapers and hopefully call is good until company is gone. I'm also hoping to bake some pumpkin bread to have to snack on while they are here. Mmmmm.....
Grandpa came over today to take measurements for all our trim. So hopefully in the next couple of weeks it will be up. *big smile*
Oh, I have a kid story from today. hee hee I was having Elijah read to me while I was crocheting. He came to the word "flake". He got all excited and said "Hey Mom, that's what we are!!!" ???? I was thinking to myself, "You maybe, but not me!" No, not really. But I did get a good laugh out of it while trying to figure out why he said that. What it was, his reading group in school is the "snowflakes" and he equated flake with that. lol I explained to him that we don't ever want to call someone a "flake" and why. Once he realized what he did, he started laughing, then we were both laughing. It was a great time.
Monday, the Davis family had us over for Pizza on the grill. Yummmy! That's some good stuff. It even cooks up faster than regular pizza. After dinner Josh engaged the kids in sword fighting on the trampoline. Jacob took some great pics of them in action. I hear it is great exercise. Thought you might enjoy looking at them.
Josh teaching Elijah how.

I would have love to have tried it, but being 23 wks pregnant, I didn't think that was such a good idea. Hope you enjoyed the pics. Until next time.












7 comments:
Those really are great pics. I love the ones that caught people in the air and wow! I didn't know that Brother Jacob had it in him. Totally cool! Enjoy your company!
Looks like they all had a blast! I'm glad you restrained yourself from getting in on the trampoline action. Ha,ha.
Cool pics, thank you for posting them...please tell all hello...love and prayers, sis katie.
That looks fun and what airborneness there is.
Faith
That looks like so much fun!!! I don't know how you held yourself back. It must have been soooooo tempting to hop up there and go at it!
When you know that ever couple of jumps and you would have to be getting down to run to the bathroom, well, I was able to retrain myself. *grin*
ha ha, those are great
Anthony enjoyed looking at them and I think was a little envious. He wanted to try too. tee hee
Post a Comment