Our first game was one that we had to kick the balloon across the yard and back while hopping on one leg.



Jacob looks like he is about to fall over. He was VERY sore the day after from playing this game. He's getting old. *giggle*

The kids had a potatoe race while we were playing the balloon game. They had to see who could pick up all potatoes first. Elijah won his try at it.


They had the bright idea to make me a "pregnant mummy". I can't get away from the big belly even when I'm not pregnant!


The last game was the find the 8 gummy worms in the chocolate pie contest. It had to be done without using any hands. Each couple was a team. It was a lot of fun.


After the games we gathered around the fire and sand songs and had a short devotion brought by Jacob. Then it was a quick snack and off to home. The kids didn't have any trouble falling asleep that night.



















4 comments:
I am so glad that we weren't there to participate in the worm game. Creeps me out just thinking about it! *shivers*
Those are great pictures and looks like everyone had a great time.
It helped that they were gummy worms. :)
Looks like you had lots of fun. I want to do a hayride...we'll probably have to be satisfied with a SLEIGH ride~smile
HA! Those are soooooo great! LOVE the mummy pictures. Although I've never before seen a pregnant one. Ha!
The worm thing... that's hilarious and I love the pictures! But that's just gross!!! Ha!
It is soooooo great that you have such a fun-loving group of people up there and can get together and do so many fun and crazy things. The memories will last a life-time and the kids will grow up happy and well balanced in the fun world you guys provide, instead of bored and lonely in the "isolated world of homeschoolers," as they say. ;-)
Post a Comment