Sunday, October 14, 2007

It is FINISHED!!!

Well, almost finished. I just got done typing the Tuesday afternoon session for the Assembly. WOW! I never realized just how much was said in a few minutes of preaching. Whew! It took at lest 15 hours to type out 2 1/2 hrs of the Assembly. Of course having little kids interrupting you every so often didn't help, but we got it done anyway. Inspite of having bosses quite on us thus having Jacob do alot more work for the paper and laptops quitting us and having tons of things going on anyway, we have finally conquered and it is done. YAH!!! It feels SO GOOD to have it finally done. Now Jacob just needs to proof read it and we can send it off. I had a hard time know what to cut out so it seems quite long. Ok, now I need to go and feed my kids something before heading back to evening service.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Congratulations on getting the transcribing done. The messages were all so good that it really was difficult knowing exactly what to cut out and what to leave in. I know how relieved you must be to finally have it finished. Now you can really enjoy the service tonight!

Vicki Smith said...

YAY!!!!! THANK YOU so MUCH for taking the time to do this for the Church. We've been out of town and I haven't talked to Sister Gayle since last week, but the transcripts were coming in steadily and we should have all of them turned in real soon. Then she'll have a lot of work to do to get them typeset, but we're well on our way.